To our valued patients:
Our office remains open for patient care. We understand that COVID-19 is on everyone’s mind right now and we want to reassure you that we are committed to keeping our patients, staff and community safe.
We are observing CDC guidelines. We require everyone to wear mask and wash hand on entry into our facility. Please call our office before you come to the office. Virtual appointments are available for consultation.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- Our lobby, restrooms and treatment rooms are wiped down frequently throughout the day with medical grade sanitizers and antibacterial agents.
- Treatment rooms are sanitized with pharmaceutical grade disinfectants following each treatment.
- Hand sanitizer is also available throughout our office for patients, staff and visitors.
- Our doctors and clinical team always clean their hands thoroughly before and after with every patient.
- We always practice universally accepted protocols for sanitizing and sterilizing instruments for every patient.
- Our team members who are feeling unwell are required to stay home for their safety and yours
What you need to do:
- Reschedule your appointment
- If you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms
- If you have traveled internationally
- If you have contact with someone who has tested positive for the coronavirus
- Schedule a virtual appointment
We will continue to monitor the situation closely. Please follow the guidance provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 770-464-5485.
Dr. Stanley Okoro