Labia reduction in Atlanta is performed by our Plastic Surgeons to Sculpt the external vaginal area by reducing and/or reshaping long or uneven labia. Dr. Stanley Okoro is a Celebrity Labia reduction surgeon. They have performed labia reduction in Atlanta for many celebrity at the privacy of our state of the art fully accredited surgery center in the Atlanta area. Many patients fly into Atlanta to get Labia reduction. Call today to find out why so many choose to come to us.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR LABIA REDUCTION IN ATLANTA
You are a candidate if you
1) Have discomfort with certain tight fitting clothes
2) Experience discomfort with certain physical activity or exercise
3) Desire improvement in the size, symmetry and shape of your labia minora for either psychosocial or functional reasons.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT AFTER LABIA REDUCTION IN ATLANTA
The results of labiaplasty can:
- Improve the appearance of the vagina and vulva
- Boost self-confidence
- Reduce discomfort caused by clothes rubbing against the labia
- Eliminate pain caused by large labia during sexual intercourse
- Improve or restore sexual satisfaction that was hampered by large labia
I AM A VERY PRIVATE PERSON. HOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
We understand your concerns. Labiaplasty or labia reduction surgery is very private surgeries that you may not feel comfortable discussing with anybody including your doctor. Dr. Okoro have provided discrete and confidential consultation for many women. Dr. Okoro is very professional and will help you understand entire process during your consultation. Call our office for a confidential consultation.
HOW IS LABIA REDUCTION PERFORMED
During the labia reduction procedure, Dr Stanley Okoro trims excess labial tissue and recreates the edges of the labia with a natural-looking color and shape. The procedure is usually performed using only local anesthesia. However, general anesthesia is available especially if combined with other procedures such as tummy tuck or liposuction. All the stitches will dissolve.
HOW ABOUT RECOVERY?
Most of our patients can return to work within a week. We advice patients to avoid exercise and sexual intercourse for 4 – 6 weeks
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The average cost of labia reduction in Atlanta varies based on the extent of your surgery and the cost of any additional surgery. We can provide a more detailed estimate after a full consultation & examination. However the fees ranges from $2700 to $4500
The cost includes the following:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Hospital or surgical facility costs
- Anesthesia fees (extra for general anesthesia, if required)
You can get more information or visit our labiaplasty before and after photos. Warning! These photos are for adults only. Click here
For more information about labia reduction or to schedule a confidential consultation at our plastic surgery practice, please call us or email us today!