The plastic surgery fees listed below are intended to give you a GENERAL idea of the average cost of the common cosmetic plastic procedures. These fees SHOULD NOT be viewed as the final estimates. Your own estimate (which could be higher or lower, depending on your situation) will be provided after consultation.
- Arm Lift : $7,500 – $9,900
- Body Lift: $12,000 – $18,000
- BodyTite + Morpheus8 : $2950 per area (usually combined with Liposuction for Skin Tightening)
- Breast Implant (Saline): $4,999-$6,990
- Breast Implant (Silicone Gel): $4,999 – $6,999
- Breast Implant (Ideal Breast Implant) – $5,500 – $7,500
- Breast Implant Exchange: $5,999 – $9,999
- Breast Lift: $8,000 – $9,500
- Breast lift & Implant $8,000 – $12,000
- Breast Reconstruction: Mostly Insurance
- Breast Reduction $8,000 – $9,500 or insurance (If you qualify)
- Breast Surgery w/ ADM $8,000 – $15,000
- Breast Capsulectomy (Scar removal) $3500 – $5500
- Brazilian Butt Lift (Buttock Aug.) $10,500 – $16000
- Buttock Implant $7,500 – $9,000
- Earlobe Repair $750 – $1,200 per ear
- Eyelid Upper $3200 – $3,999
- Eyelid Lower $4,500 – $5,500
- Eyelid Upper & Lower $5,500 – $6,500
- Face-lift – Mini $6,500 – $9,500
- Face & Neck Lift $9,000 – $11,000
- FaceTite with Morpheus8 (Double chin reduction) – $5400 – $5500
- Labiaplasty (Labia Reduction) $3,200 – $3,999
- Laser Liposuction Neck: $3,700 – $5,500
- Laser Liposuction Arms: $3700 – $5500
- Liposuction $1,499 per area plus facility fee +/- anesthesia
- Male Breast Reduction or Gynecomastia $5,500 – $9,000
- Mole Removal $250 – $750
- Rhinoplasty (Nose surgery) $7,000 – $9,500
- SmartLipo $1,499 per area plus facility fee +/- anesthesia
- Thigh Lift $9,000 – $14,000
- Tummy Tuck – Mini $8,000 – $12,000
- Tummy Tuck – Standard $10,000 – $15,000
- Tummy Tuck – LipoAbdominoplasty $14,000 – $18,000
- Tummy Tuck – Fleur-de-lis Lipoabdominoplasty $15,000 – $19,000
- Vaginoplasty $4,500 – $8,500
Listed on this page are rough estimate fee for our cosmetic plastic surgery in Atlanta. As you would imagine, the actual fees depend on your clinical situation, operating time, additional procedures added, & surgical techniques used. Everyone’s clinical situation is unique, hence there may be some differences in fees.
How Do I know my own plastic surgery fee estimate?
After your cosmetic plastic surgery consultation, we will provide your individual fee quote that is good for 90 days.
What does my quote include?
- Surgeon’s fee (Plastic Surgeon professional fee)
- All follow-up visits up to 1 year!
- Operating room time and supplies
- Anesthesia (If necessary)
- Post operative garments
- Other complimentary services like lymphatic massages and much more
Will there be additional fees after your procedure?
No. Our office will not send you another bill, if your procedure was performed in our accredited operating suite.
However, if your procedure was performed in the hospital, there may be additional fees due to the following
1) If you require additional hospital stay ( This is rare as the majority of our procedures are outpatient – Home same day)
2) If you require additional labs or tests due to your medical condition (Such as X-Ray, EKG, Pathology)
Your satisfaction involves more than a fee
When choosing a plastic surgeon, remember that the surgeon’s experience and your comfort with him or her are just as important as the final cost of the surgery. Our Plastic Surgeons takes their time to understand your goals and desire for the best long term outcome. Your safety and satisfaction are very important to him.
For more information or to schedule a confidential consultation at our plastic surgery practice, please call 770-464-5485 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
All data and information provided within this website and related blog is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Georgia Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery led by Dr. Okoro, PC makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Treatment information and medical recommendations must be made on a case-by-case basis; it is recommended that you seek personalized care from a board-certified medical doctor for any medical questions or health issues you may have. Some photos on this website feature models for illustrative purposes. Photos of actual patients can be found in the before and after photo gallery.