Smart Graft Hair Restoration
If you are concerned about hair loss, its time to get smart about your hair. Hair loss affects up to one-third of all men and women. Our minimally invasive and state-of-the-art hair restoration center offers SmartGraft™. SmartGraft™ is the latest and most advanced follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair restoration system for both men and women. Our plastic surgeons are the first to offer SmartGraft™ in the state of Georgia. We are the center of excellence for SmartGraft™ in Georgia. SmartGraft offers natural and permanent results without scars and minimal downtime. SmartGraft offers a minimally invasive office procedure to replace or restore your lost hair and hairline.
Watch Dr. Okoro discuss SmartGraft on live TV
Why choose SmartGraft™ for your hair restoration?
There are six (6) main reason.
- Minimally invasive: SmartGraft is the most minimally invasive procedure with virtually no discomfort. It is an In-office procedure performed under local anesthesia. There are no scalpel, no stitches, no visible linear scar
- Quick Recovery: Our patients return to work in one or two days. There are less restrictions on your activity, and the quickest recovery time
- Great results : Its your own natural and permanent hair. You can grow it, cut it or whatever you want to do with it. It will grow naturally.
- Advanced technology: SmartGraft uses a state-of-the-art technology to gently harvest the hair rather than a scalpel. This technology counts, sorts, and separates the grafts and protects them before implantation. There are no scalpel, no stitches, no visible linear scar.
- Accredited center: Your procedure is performed at our fully accredited ambulatory procedure center. Our center is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), the gold standard in ambulatory surgery center.
- Board Certified Plastic Surgeons: Our surgeons are real Plastic Surgeons certified by the American board of Plastic Surgery. Our hair restoration center is supervised by two (2) board certified Plastic Surgeon.
Who is a candidate for SmartGraft?
This newest innovation is the smartest option for both Men and women.
How is it performed?
The entire procedure is performed at our fully accredited ambulatory procedure center. The center is fully accredited by the American Association for Accreditation
of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF), the gold standard in ambulatory surgery center. On the day of your procedure, our plastic surgeons will meet with you and design your hair restoration plan.
Our Plastic Surgeons will numb the area of the procedure with local anesthesia. The SmartGraft machine is then used to harvest the micro hair graft, usually from the back of the head. There is no scalpel, no stitches, no visible linear scar. The graft is well preserved in a closed chamber and sorted based on your needs. Only the best hair graft will be grafted. The grafts are implanted gently to grow as your natural hair. Our patients go home the same day and resume normal activities in 1-2 days. You will notice new growth in about 3 months, with noticeable improvement in 6 months and full growth at 12-14 months.
How long is the process?
The duration of hair restoration depends on the number of graft performed. The majority of hair transplant are performed in a single session. During your consultation, you will be informed the length of your session which really depends your needs.
Where are the procedure performed?
Our minimally invasive hair restorations are performed in our fully accredited ambulatory procedure center. The center is accredited by the AAAASF, the gold standard in ambulatory surgery center.
What is the difference between SmartGraft and NeoGraft ®?
SmartGraft is the latest and most advanced automated hair restoration system. It was developed from the short comings of Neograft®. SmartGraft is designed to deliver natural, permanent results while allowing doctors to perform micro hair restoration more efficiently, safely, and in less time.
Can I combine SmartGraft with other procedure?
How much does SmartGraft cost?
The cost of hair restoration with SmartGraft depends on the total number of grafts performed during a single session. A graft may contain many hair. We charge by the area not by the number as your goal is full set of hair. The average cost of SmartGraft is $5000 for a small area.
What causes hair loss?
There are many reason why we loose our hair. Visit our hair loss page to learn more about hair loss.
For more information or to schedule your confidential consultation about SmartGraft, call our hair restoration center at 770-464-5485
All data and information provided within this website and related blog is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Georgia Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PC makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Treatment information and medical recommendations must be made on a case-by-case basis; it is recommended that you seek personalized care from a board certified medical doctor for any medical questions or health issues you may have. Some photos in this website feature models for illustrative purposes. Photos of actual patients can be found in the before and after photo gallery.