We offer weekend liposuction for patient convenience. Our weekend liposuction is beyond regular liposuction. We use SmartLipo and Power assisted liposuction to sculpt our patients. Smartlipo™ or laser liposuction is a minimally invasive micro laser lipolysis used for facial and body contouring. It uses laser energy to literally melt way unwanted fat almost anywhere in the body. The most common areas are the tummy area, love handles, thighs (saddle bags), and arms. Smartlipo™ is FDA approved for removal of localized unwanted fat that has not responded to good diet and exercise. If you are looking for an experienced weekend liposuction doctor well trained in plastic cosmetic procedures, we are your one stop shop. We also offer other weekend plastic surgery procedures.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WEEKEND SMARTLIPO™WITH DR. OKORO
- More effective laser lipolysis
- Promotes tissue coagulation resulting in tissue tightening
- Less recovery time
- Less swelling
- Less bruising
- Faster return to work
- Customized body contouring with a personal touch
HOW IS WEEKEND LIPOSUCTION SMARTLIPO™ PERFORMED
Weekend Smartlipo™ is an outpatient procedure performed in the office or ambulatory surgery center. During the procedure, laser fiber is introduced through a very small cannula. The cannula is then inserted in the fat pockets through micro incisions (1 to 2 mm) in the skin. The laser fiber is then moved in a “back and forth” motion. The laser’s aiming beam can be visualized through the skin, allowing Dr. Okoro to identify the treatment area. The laser disrupts the fat cells by heating and shattering the fat cell membrane. The melted fat is then gently removed using micro (small) cannula. The laser also coagulates the blood vessels, resulting in less bleeding, bruising, trauma as well as less down time. The laser energy produces heat and tissue coagulation which promotes tissue tightening. Many people have noticed skin tightening after laser lipolysis. The procedure is safe with minimal side effects.
HOW ABOUT ANESTHESIA?
You have 2 options: We offer Awake (local anesthesia) & IV Sedation. The choice is yours! Dr. Okoro is an expert in performing Smartlipo™ under local anesthesia. As a matter of fact, the majority of the procedures are performed under local anesthesia without being put to sleep. Our patients are provided all the options.
WHY COME TO DR. OKORO’S FOR WEEKEND LIPOSUCTION?
- Dr Okoro is an experienced board certified Plastic & Cosmetic Surgeon (Not just a cosmetic surgeon. Did you know that any physician can call him / herself a cosmetic surgeon without any formal training) Click here for more information.
- Dr Okoro is an expert in Smartlipo™ and liposuction (He performs about 10 – 12liposuction cases per week). Experience matters!
- Our Assurance policy is unbeatable
- We provide cosmetic insurance for peace of mind (CosmetAssure Participating Physician)
- Our Safety profile
- We have no hidden fees
- There is never a sales pressure. You will feel at home and make decision at your pace.
- Your procedure is custom designed for you. One size does not fit all
- Your fee includes all follow up and care
- We will treat you like family
For more information or to schedule a confidential consultation at our plastic surgery practice, please call us or email us today!
All data and information provided within this website and related blog is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as medical advice. Georgia Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, PC makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. Treatment information and medical recommendations must be made on a case-by-case basis; it is recommended that you seek personalized care from a board certified medical doctor for any medical questions or health issues you may have. Some photos in this website feature models for illustrative purposes. Photos of actual patients can be found in the before and after photo gallery.