ThermiVA is a new and innovative treatment designed to enhance vaginal and labial tightness through gentle radiofrequency technology. This method provides women with a comfortable, simple and non-surgical approach to restoring their femininity and sexual confidence.
ThermiVA can also help with common problems like:
- Lack of sexual desire
- Weak or loose vaginal muscles
- Stress incontinence
- Vaginal dryness
- Poor sensation leading to difficulty achieving orgasm
Due to childbirth and age, the muscles and skin of the vaginal canal, labia and pelvic floor grow loose through excessive stretching, poor muscle tone and reduced production of collagen and elastin.
This can lead to poor sensation during intimacy, which can have a profound negative impact on a woman’s sexual confidence and her ability to achieve satisfaction and enjoy a healthy sex life.
Fortunately, ThermiVA offers a highly effective and non-surgical way for these women to reclaim their enjoyment of sex and confidence in their bodies, whether they’re young or mature.
How ThermiVa Works
The procedure involves the application of radiofrequencies and controlled heat to targeted areas. This encourages the tissues to produce more collagen, one of the most important building blocks of firm, strong and healthy tissue.
The increase in collagen benefits the strength of not only the ligaments and tendons that support the pelvic musculature but also the skin in and around the vaginal area. This results in greater strength of the muscles and better tightness, thickness and texture of the skin.
- Enhances tightness by minimizing tissue laxity and stimulating collagen production
- Helps to make the labial region smooth and taut, making you feel less self-conscious when wearing clothing like bathing suits, underwear and leggings
- Increases moisture production for post-menopausal women without having to rely on hormone replacement therapy
- Offers an effective and safe solution to stress incontinence, wherein women experience urine leakage during activities that exert pressure on the pelvic region.
- Helps women enjoy greater comfort and satisfaction during sex, as well as stronger orgasms and improved vaginal lubrication, without the hassle of ineffective pelvic exercises and risky hormone treatments
Who is a Candidate?
Most women who have realistic expectations and are in good health will be candidates for ThermiVa. However, there are some exceptions.
ThermiVa is not recommended for women who:
- Suffer from severe vaginal pain
- Have experienced a vaginal or uterine prolapse
- Have an active urinary tract
- Are currently menstruating
- Are or may be pregnant
- Have given birth or undergone vaginal surgery in the past three months
If you want to regain your sexual confidence and enjoyment of your sex life, then ThermiVa may be just what you’ve been waiting for. Contact Georgia Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery today to schedule your consultation and learn more about the procedure and its benefits.